Steph Stone Inspired nails.

10:00

If you're a lover of nail polish and nail art and you're not following Steph Stone on instagram, WHY NOT?!? She's an LA based nail artist, working mainly on editorial and celebrity shoots. 




I first heard of Steph and started following her a few years ago, way back when she was doing Demi Lovato's nails back on her first season on The X Factor US.


 Last week I took my horribly chipped pale pink nail polish off, and decided that I wanted to to something different with my nails.  And then this picture popped up on my instagram feed, and I knew I had to paint my nails like that, as soon as possible. 
LEFT My attempt | RIGHT Steph's nails on Demi Lovato.
I had no idea which shades Steph chose, but opted for similar looking shades from my collection;

OPI You're such a Budapest
L'oreal Club Prive
OPI Glitzerland
Rimmel 430 Porcelain
OPI base and top coat

My nails had only chipped slightly around the edges a week and a half later. Unfortunately I had to take the polish off, though I wish I could keep it on longer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook