A little room decor...

10:00

I have in mind my 'goal room aesthetic', and with a move into a flat in the city with my best friend hopefully happening sometime at the beginning of next year, no time is better than now to start buying decorations for my current and future bedrooms.


Basically my way to justify my shopping.  

I already have fairy lights to put back up, little pegs to hang Polaroid piccies off, and mismatched mugs on my desk for bits and pieces, and these are a few additional beauties;



Plate | Trelise Cooper | this plate came in my goodie bag from the Trelise show at NZFW. Its sat on my desk for months now still sat in the bubblewrap. I'm still yet to decide where to put it, whether it stays in my bedroom or go in the future lounge/kitchen, but I'm completely in love with the look of it. I obsessed the cracked glaze effect. 

White pot | Farmers | I saw this the other day, and thanks to it being on clearance, it was only $5. It was something I saw months ago, but seeing as it's not the best of quality I couldn't justify the full price $20. I'm planning in putting little tea lights in this, as I can imagine it will look amazing at night with the light shining through the cutouts - imagine the shadows. <3 

White dish | Kikki K | When I was in the city the other week for the Miley concert, my friend and I stopped in Kikki K. This bowl was just over $6 (down from $12), which I thought was a good price. I think it'll be perfect for putting rings and little hair ties in at the end of the day. I wish I picked up a second one at the time. Next time I'm in the city I plan on buying the one with a diamond rather than an apple - let's hope they're still in stock!

Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook