HAUL!

13:00

NZ:


Last Tuesday, I had to pop to Mount Wellington to put a ball dress on hold for my sister. And whilst I was there, it would have been rude not to shop! I got a couple of goodies at Sylvia park, and headed to Queen street and got a few more!

First, I popped into Peter Alexander and got the Tahaa Glasshouse fragrance candle (it's vanilla caramel scented and I just want to eat it). It's for my mum for mothers day, but it's one of those presents I get to take advantage of as well!

I popped into The Warehouse and picked up the St Ives Apricot scrub, for blemish control. This is the one face wash/scrub I've found to work for me. I use it everyday, which isn't recommended. I use a small amount every day, and every couple of days, use a slight bit more and really work it into my skin.  

I tried on a couple of pieces of clothes, browsed so many shops, but nothing really jumped out at me. Seeing as I was already so close (compared to travelling from Pukekohe), I popped up to Queen Street

I popped into Lush. As my skin has been breaking out like crazy recently (due to mum picking up the wrong St Ives scrub for me) I picked up a bottle of Tea Tree Water. It's a toner, with one of the main ingredients being tea tree, which is good for blemishes - Ideal!

As my sisters first school ball is in a matter of weeks (!!), my friend and I are starting to discuss how we are going to do her make up. I planned on buying a mini porefessional from Benefits website, but that's when I thought her ball was in June (it's actually late May) so it wouldn't arrive in time. I asked instore whether they had the minis there which they don't unfortunately. The lady recommeneded the Primping with the stars kit. It has 6 Benefit minis (Stay don't stray, Some kind-a-gorgeous, Benetint, Girl meets Pearl, the Porefessional and They're Real mascara) which will be ideal for doing Em's ball make up, seeing as Em owns no make up - we've got her mostly sorted with this. And at $60, I couldn't complain. I also got two samples of the new 'Big easy', which I can't wait to try out.

UK:


My parents and the twins just got back from England after spending 10 days visiting my family (the first trip back in almost 9 years) ((my trip back will be approximately a year after I get a job, and it's gonna be a one way ticket!)). Of course, I sent them away with a wishlist.  

Unfortunately, mum couldn't find the few Fudge Urban bits I wanted in Superdrug, but she did pick up a Tanya Burr nail polish! I requested the shade Midnight Sparkles which is a gorgeous purple, with red and blue 'sparkles' in it. Can't wait to paint my nails!

I also got a couple of pieces of clothing - a Primark cat T for every day wear and an oversized cat-related top for a pyjama top (unintentionally oversized!).  I got two pairs of socks, one with bunny's on the feet, the others with tigers all over. I also got a pair of pyjamas, with Tigger on them :)

Lastly, I got a whole load of my favourite food. Pictured are Maoam (theres no way to describe them, they're just amazing), some jelly (jelly in England is sold as a block of jelly, rather than powder, which you break up and dilute with water). I also got a 12 pack of 'Prawn cocktail Skips' - only the greatest crisps ever. Mum also picked up some 'iced gems' and 'choc gems'. There's no way to describe them, but we used to have them in our lunchboxes as a treat. Lastly, I got some 'Creme Egg biscuits', which I just can't wait to try!

Wow! A very long, chatty haul! Have any of you guys got any favourite foods/products you can't find anywhere in NZ?

xx



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Prawn cocktail skips and iced gems omg! <3 Also jealous that you have a Tanya Burr nail polish :)

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first bag of skips in 8 1/2 years was just amazing <3 very excited to try the nail polish! In love with the colour in the bottle! (just wished I'd asked for more colours!

      Delete
  2. I could buy all of lush lol. Love their facial sprays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only my third Lush product - but I want to buy so so much more!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook