Face of the day!

13:00

Last Wednesday, my friend Grace and I were lucky enough to get to go to the iHeart Radio Ed Sheeran concert!  It was the most amazing night, and helped me forget everything that's happening at the moment, and just be happy. 

As the night was a relatively casual night, I did keep my make up relatively simple and easy.



The goodies:

Rimmel Match perfection foundation,  010 light porcelain
Rimmel Stay matte powder, transparent
Collection lasting perfection concealer, 1 fair
Rimmel Match perfection concealer, 010 ivory
ELF eyelid primer, sheer
Rimmel Scandal eyes thick/thin eyeliner pen
ELF blush & bronzer, St Lucia (I only use the blush, I'm still yet to figure out the best way to apply the broner)
ELF  baked blush, Peachy cheeky (I use this more as a highlighter, due to the fact its more shimmery than colour)
Maybelline the Falsies (flared) mascara
Lush Bubblegum lipscrub
Maybelline colour whisper, Pink possibilities

The brushes:

The wooden handled brush and the short brush are older brushes, and I have no idea where I got them/ where they're from.
The other two brushes are the ELF professional foundation brush, and the ELF professional total face brush.

Do any of you guys have a suggestion on how to use a bronzer that seems scarily dark? Comment below!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook