April favourites!

13:00

This blog post couldn't have a better timing - April is officially over, and it's time to think back over it's best bits! It's a very mixed selection for me this month!


BEAUTY:

Collection lasting perfection concealer - 1 Fair: I picked up this concealer as soon as I could get it due to the positive reviews from so many different bloggers and friends in the UK. I picked up the lightest shade - a necessity - and find it is a good colour match for my whole face, not just for my under eyes. I like its staying power, however, I don't like its smell. I don't like putting it around my nose, purely because of that.  

Rimmel London Lycra pro professional finish - 403 Hyponotise: This is a beautiful burgundy colour. The brush is a perfect shape to paint around the edges and your cuticle. Its a perfect shade for winter, or in summer as an accent nail. I had it on my nails for two weeks (a record for me) and it's didn't fade near the edges or chip. 

Maybelline colour whispers - 65 Pink possibilities: This is my new go to lip colour. Its a bright pink. I don't wear too much make up on an everyday basis - usually just neutral eye shadow and mascara, with a sweep of this across my lips. It is quite sheer, so the colour isn't too overpowering. 

HAIR:

Batiste dry shampoo - dark and deep brown hair: I find this so easy to use. Due to the formulation, it's brown rather than the normal white, so I don't find it leaves my hair looking like I have dandruff or grey hair. It quickly refreshes my hair and helps my space out washing my hair a bit more (I usually wash my hair about 3 times a fortnight). 

Fudge urban instant smoothie: I bought this from Farmers in the clearance section and thought I'd give it a try. I have super unruly hair - it's neither straight nor frizzy, and in particular my baby hair, and hair near the front of my hair never lays down. With a quick spray of this onto my hairbrush, I brush it through my hair and tie my hair up. If it's still stubborn, I spray it lightly onto my head, and flatten it down with my hand.

CLOTHES:

Striped cardigan: With the weather getting cooler (read: it's starting to get freezing), my winter clothes are starting make an appearance more and more frequently. This cardigan (hidden at the bottom of the pic) is from Supre. I got it November last year in a sale for only $10. It's super warm, oversized and nice to cozy up in. 

FOOD:

Oreo - peanut butter and choc cream: I was flicking through the countdown mailer the other day (how grown up of me) and saw these at the bottom of the page. I headed to the supermarket later that day and these somehow fell into my basket. They're conveniently packaged into 3 7-packs, which keeps them fresher. And let me tell you, they taste AMAZING. I'm contemplating stocking up, just in case they decide to stop selling them.

Those were my April favourites. Are any of those the same as you, or do you have any other product reccomendations? Comment below!

xx



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the Collection concealer and the Maybellien Color Whispers are amazing!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently persuading myself I don't need to buy any more colour whispers! I only have one, but there are so many other colours that tempt me!

      Delete
  2. Really need to try the Collection concealer, haven't got around to buying it yet!
    Haha, I have refrained from looking through the countdown mailer, it convinces me to buy very cheap chocolate :b

    Caitlin | Thistle & Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I have a pile of mailers next to me that I refuse to go through. Don't need any (more) chocolate or sweets in this house!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook