FASHION WEEK: Valentin Yudashkin.

10:00


Valentin Yudashkin.
Spring summer 2015.
Paris Fashion Week.

Every so often, one collection will catch my eye and I'll become obsessed with it. And Yudashkin's S/S 15 collection is one of them. 

Flowers sewn onto semi sheer lace, juxtaposed with gold providing the most luxurious designs. It's been described as personifying Hans Christian Anders 'Thumbelina'. And they're definitely not the type of dresses a princess would turn her nose up at.


I'm obsessed with the flowers used through out the collection. It gives the whole collection a more natural look, and combined with the gold, it just makes me want to spend all my money. Don't even need fancy dresses. I just want a wardrobe full of them to stare at all day.

The whole spring/summer 2015 collection is so different to his previous collections - where there was an emphasis on bold colours or monochromatics and colour blocking. Always nice to see something different on the catwalk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook