NZFW | My 'Travel' make up bag

10:00

For those of you who read my blog but don't follow me on twitter, you won't know my exiting news - I'm going to be an official Blogger for New Zealand Fashion Week. I'm super excited to be doing it. You'll be reading this on Monday, which is the day before my first day at NZFW. Eep.

Another fact about me- I live in Auckland, but only just. It's a hour and 15 minute train ride from here in Pukekohe to Auckland CBD, and the trains stop coming to Pukekohe after 8 at night. So, to make things easier (and cheaper) for both me and my parents whilst I'm at fashion week, I'm staying at my brothers flat which is in the CBD. And of course that means I'll need to have everything I need for the week on me, other wise I'll have to find some time to pop to the shops - not very likely.

So, here's what I'm planning on taking with me...


FACE

I plan on keeping my make up fairly neutral all over, and so I'm keeping face products simple. 

Rimmel Match Perfection foundation and concealer, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Porefessional Primer, Benefit Girl Meets Pearl as a highlighter, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I've packed three blushes, ELF's St Lucia duo, and Rimmel 001 Spring Flower and 120 Pink Rose. I've yet to decide which one I'll actually wear though. Also I packed my Benefit Stay don't Stray primer. I do have a bronzer in the ELF St Lucia duo, but it's faaaar too dark for me. 



EYES

I'm wanting to keep my eyes nice and simple as I'm not going to have much time to get ready in the morning, so I've stuck to these;

A Revlon eye shadow palette with very neutral shades - I plan on mixing the middle two all over my lid, and using the lightest shade in the inner corners. I've packed the L'oreal quad in case one day I want to use the black eyeshadow as liner, rather than my Maybelline Gel liner. I'm also taking the ELF sheer eye primer, and a Rimmel Black Kohl eyeliner. Lastly, a Maybelline brown liner in case I want to use a less severe eyeliner, and to also fix my brows if they need it. I've opted for two mascaras - Benefit They're real and Maybelline the Falsies. I'll probably stick to the Falsies, but it's always good to have options.


LIPS

Cause I'm keeping my eyes very light and simple, I'm planning a pop of colour from my lips. It wasn't until I laid everything out to take a photo that I realised it's all very pink/red!

I can't not take my Lush Lip Scrub and Lip balm, purely because all the lipsticks I'm taking are matte.  I've got a Maybelline lip liner in red, and a Rimmel lip liner in pink. I've got my ELF Lipstain in red, which I'm not a massive fan of, and my mini Benetint. The three lipsticks I'm taking are my favourite, Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipsticks, in shades 106, 107 and 111. One pink, one red, and one plum/red.

BRUSHES


For brushes, I'm taking a mixture of Real Techniques and Elf (and two SAX brushes, which I have no idea where or when I got them!). 

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook