OOTD: Shopping and Styling

11:45

Last Tuesday I finally had a day off work, and headed into the city. I planned on some much needed retail therapy, and catching up with some friends. 

My plans changed slightly, and rather heading straight into the city, I left a little bit earlier than planned and then met up with a stylist. We had a great chat, and she gave me some great advice on building my career as a stylist. Some of that advice I've already worked on and set in motion :) .




Of course, being in Newmarket for the first time in years I couldn't not shop! I picked up a couple of bargains, and a few free samples :) The best bargain was the necklace I then wore - only $4, down from $20!



Top / Dotti || Jeans / Jay Jays || Cardigan / Dotti || Shoes / Number 1 shoes || Necklace / Dotti


Lips / Benetint | Nails / Maybelline Colour Show 'Onyx Rush' and 'Street Artist: White Shatter'
  

The bag I did a 'What's in my bag post' here, and I hauled the oversized cardigan here.  And that's sneaky Miss Phoebe running behind my bag in the garden!

xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love this outfit! I couldn't live without my black skinnies! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your blog so have nominated you for the liebster award, to see my questions check my blogpost Liebster Award on www.wewillbedreaming1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya!! Thank you! I actually did it three days ago (!), so I'm not planning on doing another post in the near future :( buuut I'll definitely edit my first post and add your nomination in :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook