Jeffrey Campbell's

10:00

Jeffrey Campbell's shoes have always fascinated me. You can't not look at his website in surprise - how can someone walk in some of those designs?

In July 2010, Jeffrey Campbell and his shoes jumped into the limelight with the release of the Lita style heels. They're easily recognized, due to their 5 inch heels (usually wooden) and 2 inch platforms. Sounds dangerous - but they're renowned for being light and easy to walk in.



My favourite part of the image of Jeffrey Campbell as a brand is the fact nobody knows who Jeffrey is! Sharon Blackburn (quoted here) said, We prefer to keep a low profile and let the shoes and the girls who wear them be our voice.” Which, for a now major fashion brand, is refreshing. The focus is definitely more on the shoes than the details of the brand. 

But to be honest, the shoes are attention seeking enough themselves!  Quite often I find myself of the website or searching 'Jeffrey Campbell' on Polyvore, and stare on in amazement at the shoes. A vast majority of them have major platforms. I envy the people who can walk in shoes like this with success. I struggle in flats. Searching through the 'vault' are of the website I came across a pair of shoes where a part of the sole is missing. How these are comfortable I will never know, but you can't deny, they're gorgeous to look at.  Jeffrey must be a big fan of wooden/natural looking shoes, and to be truthful, he's converted me into a fan too.

I'm now lusting over a pair of JC's. The Mulders to be precise. I can imagine they'll be a challenge to get used to walking in, but once worn in, they actually look super comfortable. They're the time of simple black ankle boot that can be be both dressed up and dressed down.

And they're not the only JC style that can be dressy and casual.  Back to the Lita's! I chose a simple black studded pair, and styled them;

The shoes are the Jeffrey Campbell Black Leather Pewter Bee's Litas.

Dress | Lipstick | Necklace | Purse | Rings          //   Pants | Top | Plaid | Bag | EyeshadowPerfume                                                                                // Bracelet | Lipstick | Necklace  

Do you own any Lita's/ Jeffrey Campbell shoes? Are you too obsessed with the brand?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook