the one when i saved all that money

21:32

I'm on a self imposed spending ban. With our Australian holiday in less than 6 weeks (!!!!) every penny (or rather cent) is going straight into my savings account, ready to hit all the shops. Someone talk me out of buying that Mulberry purse. Or that Burberry coat. Please. I need money for food. (On a totally off topic moment, I can't wait to head to Burberry in Sydney. Even though my card will should remain in my wallet. It's just one of those brands I've loved for years, and we don't have any Burberry boutiques in Auckland </3)

So with this spending ban in place, I still found myself parting with a little money today. But when you can get a skirt, a dress and a top and only pay just under $13, you can't complain. I allowed this momentary lapse in judgement. 

i feel like this picture looks half blurred and half clear and i DONT KNOW WHY
I feel like I should post a tutorial or a 'how i did this' or something because house does that happen?!?! But like...? It was just a (great) combination of a clearance sale, extra discount and a handy little $20 reward. And I'm SO happy/proud of myself. 

it wasn't until I put the pics on my laptop that I realised there was dust on the lense </3
Dress;
I looove this dress and the butterfly print. And it's sooooooo comfortable. Just below mid thigh and fitted at the waist it's super flattering as well. (Originally $69.99, down to $25 on clearance with 30% off, so down to $17.50).


awkwardly lightened so you can see the pattern :') Skirt; 
As with the dress, I've had my eye on this for quite a while. And luckily it was still in stock in my size <3 It's floor lengthish, with massive slits up the sides to mid thigh. Definitely different to anything else in my wardrobe, but I can't wait to wear it in Aus. ($59.99 down to $15 down to $10.50).

Top;
I spotted this last minute and fell in love with the print. I have a few brightly coloured crop tops that'll go perfectly under, plus it goes great with the skirt! ($29.99 down to $12 down to $8.40).

And let me tell you, they're all coming to Australia with me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook