arty socks.

21:14

I love socks. The wackier the pattern, the better.




I first saw these socks scrolling on tumblr (the usual place for my (usually late night) discoveries)!

And how amazing are they? Literally works of art, ON YOUR FEET! You're feet have gone from those weird things at the bottom of your legs - I cant be the only one who doesn't really like feet - to appendages you just want to show off! Maybe it is just me...

At $8 dollars for a pair of socks, they're not exactly cheap, BUT when the actual painting cost millions, you can't complain at a single figure price! They're sold through the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, which to be honest, is a great place to tell your friends where you've bought your socks. Better than a random high street store. I 100% would buy them, if I hadn't have recently bought a whole load of socks with different animals on them. Adulting, huh!




(ps. i was going to name this blog 'socks that are works of art' but i truly love all socks. They're all pieces of art in my eyes. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook