Patterned pants!

10:46

I love me some patterned pants. However, it's not something I've worn before. Buuuut, that doesn't mean I don't know how I would style them if I got a pair :)


I love the variety - floral, striped, spotted, animal print (the list goes on). And within each different pattern, there's so many different ways to style them.



I LOVE these pants. They're so easily dressed up or down. I went for the dressed up look.  Keeping the make up/ nails neutral keeps the attention on the pants. If I were to style them for a 'dressed down' look I would switch the heels for some black flats/sandals and an oversized cardigan instead of a blazer. Rather than a crop top, an oversized black tee tucked in would be super casual. 


These pants are definitely a more dressy pair. They're crop, so strappy sandals suit them perfectly. I love the matching pastels, and the 'chunkiness' of the bracelet/watch.  The gold chain ties in the colours. I think this look would suit a very natural and neutral make up look. 



These pants are so gorgeous and so bright! They're definitely more of a casual look. They too are crop, but due to being tighter fit, they suit low cut converse more than the previous floral pair. The floppy hat and sunglasses are perfect for outdoors in summer. 



This is a perfect night out or a more dressy summers outfit. The choker necklace gives it a bit more of a an edgy look, and black ankle boots makes it a bit more formal. Although the outfit is very monochrome, I would pair this with read nails and red lips (or bright pink!)



 This is a perfect all year round hotmail outfit. Personally, I love the combination of black and white and electric blue! It's such a unique combination. I love these heels - the top of the toes has an interesting shape, it's not just round. I would keep the nails/lips nude because of the bright colours in the outfit. 

This is another blogger app written post, which is why the formatting is a bit odd. There's no links under the pictures - I'll add them in in a few days when I have the time. In the meantime, comment if you're desperate to know about something and I'll link you! 

Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook