A blog with a view.

14:36

I'm writing this post in a place I'm sure not many a post has been written. On top of a hill. This is my view right now: 


It's probably not shown up in that picture half as good as it is in real life. It's super peaceful up here (apart from the lawn mower near by). I snapped a couple of shots on the way up too;


I came up here for two reasons. One, I just wanted somewhere else, almost in the middle of nowhere, to sit and write. And to think up some new post ideas.  And secondly, the exercise is good too. After Demi Lovatos bikini selfie the other day, and the pictures of her in New York today(1 and  2), she's me that little bit more to go out and change myself so I am happy. 

So today is 'Day One'. Coincidentally it's also my half birthday. I guess I hope by my 20th birthday I'm going to be a lot more comfortable in my skin. 

I'm also sat drafting out emails to send when I'm back home and can use the wifi to find the email addresses. All positive emails to help further my career - I hope. Another thing to make me happy. 
    There's something about sitting in the middle of nowhere, with no make up, old clothes, super chipped nails and third day hair that's almost relaxing. I definitely wouldn't go out into public dress like this.

(I'm ending this post here because the hill's quite high up and windy and I'm getting cold. And the law mower keeps getting closer)

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook