Winter boots wishlist!

12:21

There's no doubt about it. Winter is my favourite season. There's nothing I love more than throwing on a ton of layers, and sitting in front of the fire reading a book. 

Another one of my favourite parts of winter is the fact boots are the perfect foot wear!

I have two pairs of boots at the moment. One pair is a low, very uncomfortable heel, and the other pair is a fabric/suede material - not ideal for winter and the inevitable rainstorms.

Doc Martens (1460 Womens) | Kurt Geiger (Miss KG) BAMBI | Number 1 Shoes FREYA

These three are all completely different style boots but all so flexible with different outfits. They're 3 different budgets - DM's are NZ$250, the Kurt Geiger boots are NZ~$100 (+$20 shipping) and the Number one shoes are $70. I have to say I prefer the DM's and 'FREYA' boots over the Kurt Geiger boots - I love the chunky heel of the FREYA!



Kurt Geiger HARROW boot | Kurt Geiger BIBI boot | Kurt Geiger BIANCA boot

Something else I love, is hardware and detailing on boots. These three have are gold and silver, but all have straps going across. I like how it adds more detail, and stops them from being plain, boring boots.

The reason most of the boots on my wishlist are from Kurt Geiger is I've heard a lot about the quality of them, and how long lasting they are - I would much rather spend more money on a good quality pair, than spending less on multiple low quality pairs!

I have to decide which boots I'm going to buy, but in the meantime I cant help but think it's time to save, save, save!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook