Looks of the week 002

10:00

I did a post last week of my 5 favourite celebrity looks of the week, and thought why not make it into a weekly occurrence. So, from now on, every Friday I'll post my 5 favourite looks of the week just gone. eeeep can't wait!

1. Blake Lively



I tried. I tried picking one outfit. But hey - I narrowed it down to three! A Gucci, a Chanel (<3) and a Giambattista Valli Haute Couture dress. I could have made this whole post about my love of Blake Lively at the Cannes Film festival. But, I'll refrain. Just. I don't even know what to say or how to describe how I feel about these dresses. Is 'Heart-eyed emoji' appropriate? Or should I stick with 'I'm jealous of Ryan Reynolds.'

2.  Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



Gorgeous in Gucci; that feels super cliche and cheesy, but I can't help believe it's true. The simplicity of her hair kept your attention on her dress. The colour suiting her 100%, and the beading adding that extra glam perfect for a film festival. So beautiful without any effort. Jealous.

3. Kendall Jenner



This is the type of outfit you look at and scream 'can i be you please'. It's so simple - blazer, leggings and boots, but somehow Kendall makes it look like it's own mini masterpiece. The tan boots, red lips and black jacket shouldn't work (?!?!) YET she makes it look so flawless and amazing and I just look at her and scream 'goal'. One day that'll be me, dressed like that (though probably black boots) walking the streets of Paris. Just you wait. 

4. Daisy Lowe

I don't know whether I've mentioned this before (probably have), but I LOVE Daisy. So in my probably biased opinion, she can't not look great. I love the cut of the jacket. I love the monochrome outfit with the brown belt. I love the shoes which remind me of ones I had as a kid. I love the person wearing them all. Enough said.

5. Demi Lovato



I said above I love Daisy Lowe. But there's a person I love more. Demi. I love her both as a person and what she stands for. Wilmer's a lucky guy. 

And I love her style. Kinda rock chick, but also girl-next-door. I aspire to have a wardrobe like hers. In case you're wondering, this outfit is 'an Acne jacket, Frame Jeans, Guiseppe Zanotti boots and lots of diamonds'. And a similar look shall be in my wardrobe. One day.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook