5 Favourite iPhone apps!

13:01

I saw Nicoles post "Whats on my iPhone/Where to find me' post, and thought of doing something similar - however, my phone is pretty boring!

Basically this is it...


Soo, instead, I decided to talk about some of my favourite apps!

BLEACH

Look at that /almost/ selfie!
Basically this is a photo editing app - but with a twist! Rather than filters and white frames, this is about colour and animated stickers/frames! There's a 'pen' option, where you can draw allover your picture with rainbow colours, and an option for you to draw around your face, and have everything else a particular background - LOTS of fun.

As well as photo editing, there's different phone background options, stencils which you can print to use for hair dying/decoration, and a store to buy BLEACH products - unfortunately, they don't ship outside of Europe :(

(If you want to download it, search Bleach London on the App store)

AFTERLIGHT


This is one of those apps that's talked about by everyone - it's a super easy app to edit photos, it has everything you need - cropping, frames, backgrounds, filters...  and you can choose for your picture to go straight to instagram

 INSTAGRAM

I spend far to much time on instagram! I love scrolling and seeing other people's photos and getting a sneaking insight into their days - I admit it, I'm a nosy person!

I feel like I need to get into the habit of posting on instagram more - on both my accounts!

BLOGLOVIN


Bloglovin' as website is so convenient - one page to just scroll and catch up on blog posts in one place - and to have it in app form makes it 10 times convenient, seeing as I spend more time on my laptop rather than my phone. You can follow me on bloglovin' here!

TUMBLR


I first joined tumblr in June 2010. Scary thought. And as you can imagine, my grades have never been as good as they once were!

I have two tumblrs, just like everything else! One is very much boybands/cats/weird things that make me laugh (you guys don't need to see that side of my brain!) and my other is very much 'the dream' - how I wish everything was, and pictures I'd love to have taken. I guess thats a way to describe it!

The app form as tumblr isn't as detailed as desktop form, and you can't use extensions like XKit, but still very usable. You can follow that blog here!

Those are 5 of my favourite apps, and sit in my 'utilities' folder - which is four pages long!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook