Kate Moss' new Topshop Collaboration!

13:16

There's nothing I love than a bit of online shopping. Just, you know, to browse what's out there and see what I can't afford.  And whenever I want some retail therapy, my number one go to website is Topshop! They always have the greatest range of styles and colours in both clothes and accessories. They also have a much raved about make up line, which I can't wait to try one day.

From favourite shop, to favourite person! Kate Moss is one of my favourite models, and I love looking back at all her previous campaign shoots and just being in awe of her beauty. In my Rimmel Love post, I talked about my Rimmel by Kate Moss lipsticks- which I LOVE so so much.

So imagine my excitement when I heard Kate was collaborating with Topshop again! The last time she collaborated was three years ago, so I'm so happy she decided to work with them again.


"Key design categories for this collection begin with Balearic Dressing, a reflection of Kate's love for the Balearic Islands comes a series of carefully embroidered smock-tops; silk blouses and a white kaftan that is based on a vintage find she wears every summer."


I love this dress. It's hand beaded, and will retail for £600. Definitely a window shopping purchase, not a real purchase.  The collection has a very boho influence - with lots of prints and tassles. There is a mixture of  very wearable pieces, and dress up pieces. 
A little outfit I put together from the collection

Two seconds to stare at Kate's incredible figure! <3
 
 I LOVE these two dresses- and the fact that there are colour options - the teal colour is perfect for autumn/winter, yet the yellow is ideal for summer/spring. The teal would be perfect teamed with silver accessories and shoes-like these by Miss KG. The yellow would suit gold accessories and shoes like these by CJG. They can also be dressed down with a pair of strappy sandals for a summer meal out, or with a pair of ankle boots and tights for a cold winters meal.
This floor length dress will be perfect for a mean on a summers evening, paired with some black strappy sandals.

 I love the cut of both these dresses. The high neckline and fitted waist will complement many different figures, and are both easily dressed up and down. Think strappy heels vs strappy sandals, heeled ankle boots or coloured converse.
This has to be my favourite of the more 'formal' dresses. All it needs is a pair of black heels and a black clutch, teamed with a bright pink lipstick and you're set for the night.

The Kate Moss / Topshop collaboration is available online and in store from April 30th. Click here to see photos of all the pieces from the collection.

x

Photo's all via http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/fashion/shopping/2014/04/kate-moss-new-topshop-collection

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook