Beauty Scenario Tag :)

13:40

I've watched quite a few of these videos, including Lily Pebbles' - who created the tag. I'd never thought to do it as a blog post - until I saw Sophie's yesterday!

My dream make up collection - Chanel <3

So here goes...

You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore. Which do you keep? I'm not going to lie - I don't own ANY high end foundations. However, I've promised myself once I get a job, my first paycheck will be spent on a good high end foundation. I'm torn between Nars Sheer glow, Mac Face and body and Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet. I think the Chanel foundation may just win - nothing to do with my obsession with all things Chanel. The drugstore foundation I would take is my favourite foundation - Rimmel Match perfection (I wrote about it here).

You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? Definitely ignore. I'm so awkward anyway, bringing it up would make the whole situation to awkward to handle. And hey, don't tell them and they won't know when it appeared - 5 hours ago or 5 minutes ago.

You're not feeling your best and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? My Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in shade 106. It's a beautiful bright pink, with a slight blue undertone. I think it works perfectly with my skin tone, and I love wearing it. I try and find as many excuses as possible to wear it. 

You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? A thinner fringe, definitely. It was one of those thick fringes that would block out any sight of my forehead. I wanted less Zooey Deschanel style, more Rory Gilmore. I would tell myself I really didn't need to go through that eyeliner faze in about year 10. And that I should have asked my parents for some concealer earlier - I was always super insecure about my skin.

You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder-length Pixie Lott haircut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave & call your Mum hysterical? B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward. C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.  I think after the shoulder length hair cut of year 9, I don't think I would ever cut more than an inch or two off my hair. Though at the beginning of the year, the hairdresser I went to told me after I sat down that my hair was too long, and cut a lot more off than I wanted. I did the awkward pay, leave, try not and cry the whole way home and complained to mum when she got home. Definitely not going back there.

Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag? I'm lusting after the Naked 2 palette and have been for a while, so if I had that, it would be my number one. I do have a Revlon palette with neutral shades that I always tend to wear - I match it with a little eye liner and a bright pink or red lip.

Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe? I almost feel like none of my make up is really worth saving - if it's all gone, I can pretty much rebuy it all (though that may be a bit essential). I guess I'd hope I still had my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation and concealer, so I could put something on my face before I had to go out and repurchase. Oh - I would be mad if my Fudge Urban goodies were gone - one of them was hard to track down, and I just love them so much.

Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed or b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of 
theirs? I would be annoyed, but would just pretend I didn't notice. I hate confrontation, and none of my makeup is too expensive so it would be relatively cheap to replace. 

xx

Photo c/o imabeautygeek.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook