Coachella weekend one!

14:23

I dream of going to Coachella one day. The only thing stopping - as usual - is money. With ticket prices starting at $350 (not including accommodation), if I start saving now, I could probably afford to go in five years time.  If you check out my post over at Hailstyle, you can see five simple ways to recreate 'the Coachella look' - the simple, boho inspired styling everyone opts for.

With one weekend down, I thought I'd post some my favourite looks so far....



HILARY DUFF
I've always loved Hilary, both as a person and her fashion style. I hate the idea of paparazzi photos (especially when her adorable son Luca is with her), but you always get a sneaky look at her outfit of the day. She dresses so classy, yet with style and comfort in mind.  She stuck with those ideas, and chose what I think is a perfect outfit.  I love the floral print shorts -simple and summery (a cute Topshop alternative). Special shout out to her bronze/gold Chanel purse!



VANESSA HUDGENS
Vanessa's day to day style is very boho inspired. So, Coachella is a perfect occasion for here - not need to dress up or go out and buy more clothes. I loved Vanessa's oversized floppy hat -perfect for both blocking out the sun and keeping cool, but also looking great.   Special mention to her boyf Austin Butler for wearing those pants, but still looking as gorgeous as ever.



GIGI HADID
I can't lie. I love a bit of Gigi. She's one of those naturally gorgeous and super photogenic people I can only dream of being. Her style is so effortless and simple (I totally don't wish I could steal her wardrobe). Her look at Coachella was simple - green floral shorts, a crop top - with detailing to make it a bit more unique) and white shoes she customised at the Lactoste party.



KENDALL AND KYLIE JENNER
I put these together, because they're always out together and sometimes I almost see them as the same super beautiful person. I preferred their day one outfits - with the boho influence over their all black choice for day two, and Kendall's choice of over sized nose ring.



DAISY LOWE
Daisy looked STUNNING. I'm a big fan of Daisy, and have a biiig girl crush on her. This is a perfect outfit for her and her figure, and I love the positioning of the cut outs and mesh fabric - and teaming it with black combat boots. She didn't stick to the 'traditional Coachella look' of prints and light outfits, but pulled it off completely.  It's one of those outfits which although it shows more skin, it's still super classy.

What has been your favourite Coachella look so far? Comment below!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook