Summer style: nails

10:00



I usually wear any of my nail polishes all year around, but in summer, I tend to focus more on all my bright or pastel shades.



Purples;
OPI Do you Lilac it - a gorgeous red toned lilac
OPI You're such a budapast - a personal favourite, a blue toned lilac, with a slight shimmer

Pinks;
Revlon Candyfloss - a pale pink with gold shimmer, which smells like candyfloss when it     dries
OPI Pink friday - just a pink (I can't think of any other way to describe it) oh - not too dark, but also not a pastel
Maybelline Coral Crush - a beautiful coral colour

Blues;
Loreal Club prive - a perfect turquoise shade
Loreal Ocean Breeze

Yellow;
Revlon Buttercup - a pale lemony yellow (as soon as I laid eyes on this I fell in love and bought it!)

White;
Rimmel Porcelain

Red;
OPI Big apple red - you can't beat a bold red nail!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook