Christmassy nails!

10:00


I love me some nail polish. And I love christmas. And there are just some shades out there that are perfect for christmas time.

It's tricky with it being summer as well - you don't want anything too dark and wintery, yet it still needs to be festive.



Here are some of my summer/Christmas nail polish picks:

Left to right around the semi circle;

Snowflakes in the air - a chunky/fine silver/holographic glitter
Designer deBetter - a gorgeous rose gold shade
Rainbow connection - a chunky/fine rainbow glitter
Sequin - A silver shimmery polish
Glitzerland (a personal all year round favourite) - the most beautiful gold colour
Polka.com - a red, purple and blue chunky/fine glitter
Same me - a blue/silver glitter made up of chunky/fine glitter and strands of glitter
Porcelain - just a plain boring white, that paired with glitzerland just becomes magical.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook