Shift dresses

15:37

I've always loved the look and simplicity of a shift dress. They're so easy to both dress up or dress down.  

A shift dress can be describe as short, sleeveless dress in a simple style with little detailing. It hangs from the shoulders and has no waist definition. 


They're so easy to both dress up and down. One shift dress can be worn so many different ways, and for such a range of occasions. It can be kept loose and flowing, or with a belt adding more shape. 

I love this dress. Super bright. Wearing it with black accessories is a perfect contrast. Keeping the makeup very natural and neutral keeps all the attention just on the dress and not keeping the look to overpowering. Those boots are my new obsession. The chunky heels is so gorgeous. I would love to own a pair of heels like this, but there's a high chance I'd fall over in them. All the time.


This is a super casual way to wear a shift dress. The denim definitely stops it from being too dressed up. I've always loved the combination of darker denim and bright turquoise/aqua/blue. Keeping the lips bright suits this look too. Converse are a super simple way to dress down a look.

Peter Pan collars have to be one of my favourite necklines. As always, you can never go wrong with the classic black/white and red combination. It almost seems a running theme in t mhis blogpost is chunky platform heeled shoes. I seem to be going through a phase where I just can't get enough of them!


This is the perfect summer outfit. A loose flowing dress will keep you cool and still looking stylish. I love the Aztec print on the shoes. They're super simple, but the design adds more interest. Gold and brown are the perfect summer combination- they'll look great with a tan. Simple and nude make up will look great combined with a bright pink lip. 


I loooove these floral heels. Keeping the dress simple keeps the attention on the shoes. The pink complements the shoes and will work well with the rest of the outfit. A very light nude/pink eye will finish the look!

Again there's no links under the pictures. (If you want to know details of anything just leave a comment!) Last week and the next few weeks are going to be very busy work wise. I'll try get back to blogging a bit better once the school holidays are over and I don't have to work so much!

Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook