Looks of the week 004

15:50

1. Rihanna

I actually can't think of another person who could pull off a look like this! 


It was made out of swarovski crystal encrusted pantyhose-fabric. So simple, stunning - and daring! I love the subtle sneaks of her tattoos through both the dress and the gloves. I love how the dress, gloves and 'head dress' all match each other, keeping the outfit very simple.

2. Demi Lovato


I LOVE this dress, and the colours suit Demi perfectly. I love how confident Demi has become, and can walk a red carpet at an event showing arms, legs, and boobs. - Her hair, make up and accessories were on point - as usual!

3. Emma Willis

I love this pantsuit on Emma - it fits her figure perfectly. The combination of black shoes and now jewellery makes sure your eye is drawn to the outfit.  I love the lace detailing on the back-it adds some more interest, yet kept it demure.

4. Elsa Pataky


I love this dress, and how the skirt has a bit of structure to it - it doesn't just lay flat. Though it was just for a shoot and not an event, I think its a perfect dress for here - to be honest, I wish I could look like that three months after giving birth to twins!

5. Caroline Flack


I'm not the biggest fan of ruffles, but I think Caroline did the look great. The peplum-style ruffle suits her figure. I love the white shoes, the simple black ring, and of course, the bright red lips. 

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook