Looks of the Week 001

13:30

Selena Gomez:
Selena was in New York, and headed to the American Ballet theatre 2014 opening night spring gala. 



I LOVE this dress. It's so simple from the front, with the added white detailing at the side. She teamed this Lanvin dress with simple Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings and bracelet. I love how she kept her hair and make up super simple and easy, leaving all your attention to the dress. Though it did have quite a high split up the side, she pulled it off perfectly - a mature look, but still with more youthful fun.

Margot Robbie:

I've been a fan of Margot ever since she first started on Neighbours, years ago. I've loved seeing her grow in popularity over the last 6 months or so, and it's fun waiting to see what she's going to wear at all these different events.



For Prince William's Marsden Dinner at Windsor Castle, Margot opted for a Ralph Lauren gown. I love the cut of this dress on her figure, and the added detail of the crossover at the front. Though simpler looking from the front, the back was completely cut out. I love her hair and make up - neither detract too much from the other, or from the dress.

Helena Bonham Carter:

There is honestly no one else I look forward to seeing at a red carpet event. Helena always has the wackiest outfit choices - no one else could pull them off apart from her.



Helena's look for Prince William's Marsden Dinner at Windsor Castle was so unbelievably gorgeous. Navy is the perfect colour choice for her - it contrasts perfectly with her skin tone. This dress is a more 'grown up' choice, but I think the layers help make it a bit more fun - it reminds me of a tutu :) Helena's dress was also Ralph Lauren. 

Cara Delevingne:



This was such a grown up look, and I love it. Cara also wore this outfit at Prince William's Marsden Dinner at Windsor Castle (a little bit of a running theme!). I love the neckline of this dress (and other similar tops). They're not something I would be able to pull off, so I'm a bit jealous that she makes it look so great.  I love the contrasting top and bottom - glittery versus plain. The heavy eye makeup and glittery clutch pull it all together. (Another running theme - this too was Ralph Lauren)

Justin Bieber:

I know you may be thinking this may be an odd choice, but hey, boys can look good too!


Justin went out on mothers day to a basketball game with his mother Pattie (I met her just over four years ago - she's such a sweetheart, and is definitely a very proud mother).  This pic was the best shot of his full outfit- he also wore a white zip up sweatshirt. I love his combat boots - but that may be because I'm not a fan of trainers :)

Justin's went through quite a bit of 'drama' at the beginning of the year, but  seemed to disappear off the radar for a few months and over the past few weeks has come out more and more (with much better outfit choices) and is looking so much happier and healthier - more like the guy I first met in my school's PE office all those years ago. I can't help but look through all the pictures in this article with a smile!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook