Lust List

15:53

I saw some other people do blog posts like this, and thought I'd do my own... :)

I chose 10 things that I want more than anything but can't bring myself to buy - either they're more difficult to track down and buy here in New Zealand, or my unemployed state is stopping me spending my precious savings.... basically if I won the lottery and went on a spending spree, this is what I would get ;)

So here's the list!

10-
 Benefit liquid tints



These have always intrigued me - using a liquid to colour your cheeks instead of the usual powder.   Benefit has four different lip and cheek stains - Chacha tint which is an orange shade, Benetint which is a rose tinted shade, Lollitint which is a paler pink and Posietint - my favourite- which is a more natural 'poppy pink' shade.  Benefit also has High beam, which is a 'luminescent complexion enhancer - or highlighter. Just a sweep (and blend) of each, and you're skin will have a healthy blush and glow.

At $57 each for the tints and $49 for High Beam, they're definitely a purchase I'll have to consider (and save) before I buy, but a definite 'one day' purchase.

9 -
Mac make up



I feel as though this may be on every girls list - Mac makeup.   I'm not going to lie, I want a bit of everything. But... I can probably afford one eye shadow and one lipstick and lust after the rest. But I have a plan.

When I (hopefully) get a job, I want to start building my Mac collection. Once a month, I want to head down to the Mac store and buy a new product. One month it may be a lipstick, the next a mineralize blush, the next a concealer. That way I'll have a small collection building but not feel bad about buying all the products, as the purchases are spaced out. Perfect.

8-
 Doc Martens



 I've always wanted a pair of these, but Mum and Dad didn't let me have any growing up. But now, at 19, I feel as though I am grown up enough to own for and care for a pair of these shoes.  They are the perfect shoe to wear with so many different outfits. At about $250 per pair, a bit of saving will be needed before I feel confident to part with the cash.

7-
Clinique 3 step skin care

I've heard rave reviews from so many different people about the thee-step skincare products. I have combination skin that is always breaking out, no matter what products I use, which makes me want to try this out just to see how it goes.




It's called '3-step' because you purchase a products to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize.  They have options for different types of skin, so you're sure to be covered ( I missed out Clarifying lotion #4 - for oily skin in the picture, oops).

My choices would have to be Liquid Facial Soap for combination oily skin, Clarifying Lotion 3 and the Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel.  Those products would cost US$78 together - which as you can imagine, NZ prices are a lot more - off the top of my head, last time I checked, prices were closer to $78 per item (of the largest sizes).

They're definitely something I want to try out, but are a bit expensive to the time being.

6-
Naked 2 Palette 

I feel as though everyone and anyone has this palette apart from me </3
I love all the colours in the palette. You can make the perfect night out smokey eyes, but equally as easy, you can make perfect everyday neutral eye looks. This palette is all you need - 'Foxy' and 'Verve' are perfect inner corner highlight colours and under-eyebrow highlights, 'Blackout' is perfect applied along the lash line as an eyeliner, and the other colours will mix perfectly together.

There are many different online shops both internationally and nationally that you can buy the palette from ranging from Fishpond selling it for either $48 (!?!) or $160, or Beauty Bliss who are selling it for $129.

5-
Good makeup brushes 



I own very minimal make up brushes - just enough for day to day wear (lets just say day to day is only foundation, concealer and mascara usually). I would love an entire collection of brushes. The number 1 brushes I am lusting after are the Real Techniques brushes.  

They are raved about and used by everyone, which makes me confident in my (future) purchase. The fact that some many people use them and love them just makes me want to use them too.   I would love to buy the 'Sams Pick' collection, so it's just tracking them down left to do!

4-
Benefit's The Porefessional

This is yet another highly raved product that I can't wait to have in my hands. It is a primer suitable for all skin types, and advertises that it 'quickly minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin'. That alone sells the product to me.



It's a product used by so many others, who rave about it's look and wear ability, so I definitely want it to myself. at US$31 for a 220ml tube, it is expensive, so I'm tempted to buy the US$8 sample size to try it out first and to make sure it works for me - having smaller sized options is definitely something I love about Benefit.

I'm not going to lie, the next three products are all splurges. They're the type of items that one day when I have my dream job, I can save up and buy them. But, hey, for the meantime, there's no reason not to stare!

3 -
Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Frission



This is my #1 most wanted nail polish, even though its close to US$30 a bottle!  It's a beautiful pale pink nail polish, with gold shimmer. It's a perfect pale pink/nude colour, but the gold adds a touch of glamour.  I know US$3o may be a bit excessive for a bottle of nail polish, but I have struggled and struggled to find a 'dupe' colour anywhere near this. It's a colour that I fall in love with more and more.

I have an idea where I may be able to buy it in Auckland, and I keep telling myself that when I get the job, this will be the perfect everyday colour - all the more reason to get a job!

2-
A Burberry coat 

There is something about Burberry, and more specifically the coats, that turn me into a little 'heart eyed emoji' everytime I see them. The Burberry website is a very tempting place for me. 

There is nothing more grown up to me than a nice, good quality coat, and I'm not going to lie, I can't wait for the day where I have saved up all my pennies and can afford to buy myself one. I would love one just like in the picture about, but in black - I think a nice black coat will go with any outfit.

1-
A Chanel 255 bag



I feel as though I don't need to write anything here. Lets just stare at the bag and try not to all even more in love with it. The bag pictured is what I want to buy, one day when I save all my pennies. I may be 40 by time I can afford it, but, it's definitely worth it.

This bag is one of those bags that was a love at first sight moment. I can't pinpoint when or where I was when I fell in love, but I know how desperately I want one.


There's my lust list!

xxx

Images c/o withinthemakeup.blogsot.com, www.drmartens.com and google.com!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook