January faves.

11:00

New year, new me, new blog series. Kinda. Hiii monthly favourites, you've made it to the blog! There's no set theme to this/these posts, it's literally going to be my favourite things from the month.



1. THE NAILS

New Year's eve night, I painted my nails with Ciate's 'Starlet'. I can't describe it in any other way than peacock. A bluey purply green two-tone/iridescent shade. Too beautiful to describe easily. It stayed on my nails for a good few weeks, before I changed my nails to silver.

2. KIKKI K.

It's been a mini obsession, growing over a few months. And in January, I made two different Kikki K purchases. Firstly was a white/gold bowl, and the other was a travel wallet and some tape. The last two were for my upcoming holiday - the wallet, for travel documents (obviously), and the tape is for taping things into my little holiday journal. Seriously though, A+ on your packaging Kikki K!

3. CUSTOMISED SHORTS.

I bought a cheapie pair of shorts from the warehouse, some lace from spotlight (that cost MORE than the shores), sat down with a needle and thread for a few hours, and combined the two!

4. LEMON.

An odd one, I admit. I don't know whether it's because of the heat, or my family are just a group of weirdos, but we've eaten A LOT of lemon this month. Lemon chicken, lemon slice, lemon cupcakes, lemon yoghurt, lemon drizzle cake...

5. ME BEFORE YOU.

When asked what book I wanted for christmas, I had no idea. I set mum the challenge of finding a book she'd think I'd like. And boy, she succeeded! Me before you by Jojo Moyes had me at tears near the end! I don't want to give away anything that happens - grab it and read it yourself!

6. ONLINE WINDOW SHOPPING.

The perk of going on holiday is an excuse to buy more clothes. Unless you have no money like me. Then it's about all the online shopping and dreaming about what I wish I could buy.


7. AFTER SUN GEL. 

I'm pale. Like blindingly glowing in the sun pale. And yet I went to the beach last week. And despite slip, slop and wrapping - and sitting in the shade, I still got quite badly sunburt. Especially on the backs of my knees. Ouch every time I went to bend them. And let me tell you, I've never really used after sun, but BOY did I take advantage of it. Cooling, nice smelling, and best of all soothing. 

8. COUTURE FASHION WEEK.

Can't describe how much I loved couture fashion week in a few sentences. Wait for the next blog post in a few days...

9. THE FRUIT.

If there's one way summer gets a slight reprieve from me, it's the fact its my favourite fruit season. Berries, cherries, peaches <3 abundances of them. One very happy Tash.

10. The 1975.

Can't talk about January and not talk about the 1975. How amazing was their concert!!!?!!  Seriously happy I could go, and would 100% recommend it for next time to anyone who's unsure. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook