Little Lush Haul.

11:00

I've been a very lucky girl recently! Thanks to my sister, my grandparents and my secret santa, I've been gifted three little Lush box sets and I couldn't be happier!



First up, from my secret santa at work, I got the "Out of This World" gift pack, on the website here. I didn't realise until I'd opened it at work and threw out the wrapping paper that the wrapping paper actually glows in the dark! Let me tell you something - I opened the box and the whole table turned and looked because it smelt AMAZING! Once I got home I opened the box and popped it on the coffee table, and soon the whole house smelt amazing!


Inside the box is the 'Space girl Bath ballistic' and 'Rock star soap'. I'm saving these for a 'special occasion' or for when I have a particularly bad day and want a little pamper session!


From my sister, I got the "Shine" gift pack, which I can't find on the NZ website. I can find it on the US website, however the contents if different to what I got in mine.  In mine I got the 'So White' shower gel, which isn't pictured as it's been in my shower ever since I opened it on christmas morning! It has the most delicious apple and rose scent, that lingers through the day. SO GOOD. It also has 'Gold Fun' which is a mouldable bath bar, and 'Reindeer rock soap', which I've almost picked up quite a few times!



My grandparents gave me a little bit of money for christmas, so when I popped into Lush a couple of days after christmas, I thought I'd treat myself! I picked up the "Tutti Fruity' gift set (this one here!). I'm usually a fan of sweeter scents, and thought I'd give this a go! Both the goodies have a fruity scent - hence the name!  It contains the "Miranda" soap (kiwi and citrus oils) and "Happy Hippy" (pink grapefruit and bergamont). I can't wait to try these out! The card says they're both good for making you happier in the mornings, which my mum hopes is true!

I also got a couple of other bits, and they'll be in another blogpost :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook