The month #1: January.

11:00

Let's just say January 2015 didn't quite go to as plan as I wanted blogwise.  There's a lot more empty gaps in the calendar plan than I would have liked, buuut there's always next month and the next month (and pretty much forever) to keep getting better.

Here's a little January round up!



January 1st 2015 // 2015. - A little mini introduction post to 2015 on the blog.

January 2nd 2015  // Fashion week venues. - A peek at my favourite fashion week venues from the S/S 15 shows.

January 4th 2015 // Eyes by Pat McGrath. - Some of my favourite make up looks from world renowned make up artist Pat McGrath.


January 6th 2015 // Little Lush haul. - I got spoilt and got quite a few Lush goodie for christmas (both from family and myself!)

January 14th 2015 // Skincare finds. - A look at my latest skincare finds.

January 11th 2015 // Rings. - I treated myself to some new rings and a bowl to keep them in!

January 26th 2015 // Beach day.  - My friends, sister and I spent the day down at the local beach.

See you back in a couple of days for a new post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook