26.1.15 // beach day.

21:27

Last night, my friends, sister and I decided that today all we wanted to do was to spend it down at the beach. So at 11ish this morning we headed on out.

We headed over to Kariotahi, a black sand beach, about a 35minute-ish drive from the Drury motorway offramp. And let me tell you, it's 100% worth the drive!

I'm not a very keen sea-swimmer, so I spent almost three hours just sat on the beach taking in the surroundings. And despite a heavy coat of sunblock and sitting under an umberella for the most part, I still walked away quite sunburnt. The joys of 'Irish Skin' as my mother likes to call it (thanks Pops)!

I haven't edited/filtered any of these pics - I just uploaded them to my laptop and picked a few faves. Definitely love getting to try out my new camera!




Oh hiii me+sissy's backs!
Sad out the back of the car view as we left :(

Black sand which gets SO unbelievably hot!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook