2015.

11:00

As if it's already 2015.



I considered doing a '2014 in review' post, but there wasn't much to review, let alone anything positive. It was, what I like to call a 'filler year'. It happened, I learnt a lot about me and what I truly want out of life, and have come out older and wiser - despite no longer having wisdom teeth ;)

But waking up last week on my 20th birthday, I couldn't help think 'this year is going to be a great year'.  And I have a lot planned. And unlike last year, I have every plan of going through with it all. Or at least what I can afford!

Page one of my new Journal has a list of all my new goals, and there may be a blogpost or two whenever I achieve a goal.  I even have a blogging goal - to get bigger and better, and blog more! 

I hope you all have a great 2015!

Tash 
:)

(p.s. lets start the year with a selfie :) )



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook