Haulin'

12:37

So I'm in the middle of a wardrobe overhaul. 


And yesterday, armed with a gift card and a nicely sized pay coming, I popped up to Westfield manukau for the first time in ages, on a mission to find a few more bits and pieces to fill my wardrobe. 

A LOT of money could have been spent, but I managed to stick to spending just $125. (I had a $60 gift card I bought off my sister, as I knew I would use it then, and Emily could use the money for other bits and pieces in other places.)



Tank tops | jayjays | I picked up an adjustable spaghetti strapped top and a thicker strapped tank top for $20. Never have enough tank tops tbh. I regret not picking up a third, black one :(

Black jeans | jayjays | never have enough black jeans either. I wear these for work, so a second pair will make it easier to wash them, especially in December where I'll probably be working full time again. They're super comfy, and I want 50 more pairs for winter. 

Blue jeans | jayjays | I have a very limited collection of blue jeans - one other dark blue pair, and omg these are sooo comfy. I was a bit unsure about getting high waisted jeans (yay for wide hips) but theeeese are special jeans. They button up, and don't make me feel like I'm 'strapped' in, yet I feel skinnier in them. Definitely on the look out for crop tops to pair with them over summer. Plus, they're ankle grazers, perfect for summer too!

Pink top | glassons | as it's breast cance awareness month, this Thursday at work, we're allowed to ditch the uniform (YAY) and dress in pink. The one flaw in that is I don't own any pink clothes, and never planned on it either. This top was $1 in the clearance section of Glassons, so I  couldn't complain. Plus, it's only a size twelve and still a bit loose on me 👍 

Socks | postie | as a self confessed sock addict, I couldn't go out shopping without buying socks. Last year I got the same socks in an array of different purples, but this year could only find the black/white/grey ones. At $1.50 per pair, I couldn't turn them down, and no doubt I'll wear them until they're full of holes. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook