Looks of the week 003

10:00

Installment three of my latest series for the blog!

(this blog post, just like last weeks, is being written late Thursday night, due to the fact I'm off out for a job interview tomorrow! ~it's a 'second' interview though, so fingers crossed it all goes well!)

1. Demi Lovato 


Demi might as well sit herself down, and never leave. Because I don't think there could ever be a week where she won't feature. Unless she goes into complete hiding for a week and we don't get any piccies. But even then, it might be time for a 'Flashback Friday...)

This weeks outfit, of course, is made extra special by the fact the photo was taken in London, in my home country. British pride and all that.

2. Kiera Knightley


An English rose, as my father may call her. The 'pop of colour' via the brown shoes breaks up the monochrome of the rest of the outfit. She's a lucky one, where higher waisted pants suit her just right. And I dream of owning a leather jacket and a handbag just like those. 

3. Gwyneth Paltrow


I dream of being able to dress as cool and as chic as this when I hit 41. Hey, I wish I could afford to dress like that at 19! The subtle sparkles in the jacket complementing the subtle pop of white on the front of the shoes complete the look.

4. Zoë Kravitz

With three very black/dark toned outfits, we need a pop of colour. I'm in love with oversized, burnt orange jumpers. I'm aware thats a very odd, and very unique statement, but I guess I'm quite odd and weird. Those ankle boots have jumped to the top of my wishlist too.

5. Maisie Williams


I love this outfit. So many concepts (is that even the word?) have come together to make a perfect outfit for a seventeen year old. If that's even a thing. I feel like it's something that shouldn't work, but it does. Insanely jealous of these shoes.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook