It's a Haul!

13:00

Last week involved a lot of shopping - both of the window shopping, and actual purchasing type.



Most of my purchases were made at bigbucketdeals.co.nz at the ASB Showgrounds. There is nothing better than a room full of discounted make up. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo  for Dark Hair - I've heard so many recommendations for this product, so decided to by a can of it whilst it was cheap - 200ml for $7.  I went for the variation for dark hair as I've not tried dry shampoo before and thought this would be the best way to start - I don't want to make myself look like I have dandruff.

Revlon Age defying concealer - shade 01 Light - I needed a new concealer as my Maybelline Fit me concealer was running out, and new they would be on sale. Unfortunately, they had sold out of my shade. So I went around searching and came across this concealer, and the shade was a good match. It's packaging is similar to Fit me, and seems a similar product, and I can't wait to try it out.

Maybelline the Falsies (Flared) waterproof mascara- I've tried other Maybelline mascaras, but never the Falsies - and at only $10, I though it would be rude not to.  I picked up the waterproof formula.  This version is the 'flared' version rather than the normal - basically the brush is a slightly different shape.  I have relatively long lashes with a slight natural curl, so I can't wait to see what they look like with this mascara.

OPI In the spotlight pink- I have been trying to find a pale pink colour for a while, and stumbled upon this colour. It's a beautiful pale pink (similar to Revlon's Cotton Candy but without the shimmer).  It looks like it will be a sheer-er finish, so I may need a few layers to build up its opaqueness. 

Rimmel Professional finish with Lycra nail polish - 403 Hypnotise- I was also in the need of a burgundy/red colour and stumbled upon this shade.  Its a mix between a burgundy and a red wine colour - a perfect shade for autumn winter.

           At the Big Bucket Deals sale I also got a bottle of Selena Gomez' perfume - it's a beautiful, sweet fruity scent.  I purchased it earlier in the year, and mum asked me to pick up a bottle for her.

Maybelline Baby lips lip balm in Antioxidant Berry- After getting all that, I popped into the Warehouse on my way home and got a new baby lips.  This is my favourite baby lips 'scent', but I am obsessed with berries/fruit.  I wrote about my love for it in my Lips blog post.

Fudge Urban Instant Smoothie- I bought this very much on a whim - I popped into Farmers Queen Street to check out the sale, and came out with this.  It's a coconut scented spray, that holds back flyaways and gives your hair shine. I've used this a couple of times since, including at a concert, and it kept my normally wild hair tame. I would definitely recommend it. 

(I added a filter to make the contrasting textures more obvious - it's all a very similar black)
A new bag! - 
 I was in desperate need of a new bag - I wanted one that I could use for both everyday shopping trips/outings and also for uni and work.  After a browse of the internet, I went for the New Look Wendy Bag off of Asos.  It's a perfect sized bag for me, and I can't wait to find an excuse to go out shopping just so I can take it. 

It's a sturdy leather look material, with suede like stripes either side of the straps. All the hardware is gold. And I love it!

Have you purchased any of these recently? What did you think of them?

xx

(excuse my awkward photos - it was my first time taking photos for the blog!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook